Integrated Planner, LATAM
Mexico City, MX MX
About Electronic Arts (EA) We exist to Inspire the World to Play.
The Marcom Regional and Community Activation Manager will lead the marketing, communication and community activations across our non-sports titles portfolio in Latin America. You will report to the Americas Regional Marcom Activation Senior Manager, and oversee the execution and evaluation of locally nuanced campaigns, with a focus on building player relationships and delivering on our commercial goals worldwide. While focused on bringing global campaigns to life in local territories, you will need to manage your portfolio based on its potential impact to global goals. Our endeavor to be the World's Greatest Games Company can only be achieved if ALL our employees and players feel heard, welcome and celebrated. By joining our team, you will unite to a diverse, and multicultural group focused on inspiring our Latin American region to play.
You will help build:
- Expertise on the LATAM market: Surfacing country insights to the Marcom Activation Regional teams to inform early the marketing strategic planning.
- Seamless Player Journeys: Developing localized marketing and communication activations that support the global strategic brief, ensuring cohesion across all owned, paid and partner LATAM channels
- Activation roadmaps connecting with business deliverables: Tracking and interpreting LATAM campaign performance data and translating it into actions
- The LATAM agency model: Managing the local agency hub, facilitating team work with local agencies
- A local voice for EA: Establishing the public relation local strategy and looking for product press coverage, being the in-territory contact for publishing and external partners including first party console and PC Hardware manufacturers.
- Local community management standards: Through agency management, building local communities of players. You will set a local voice for EA living up to our global standards and values, developing bonds with a diverse and representative pool of local influencers and an always-on approach of player-facing communication.
- Activation Hygiene: Regional non-media budget management. Ensure legal compliance in local activations.
- Great localization for marketing assets: Reviewing localized assets (metadata, product glossary, packaging, media assets – video banners, sponsorship; PR materials, web pages)
You will need the following skills and experiences:
- High interest in gaming /knowledge of the industry desirable
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing and managing consumer-facing campaigns, nuanced for LATAM.
- Influencers and talent management experience
- Experience driving public relation management, to address press-related requests and opportunities
- Online community management, social media, content creation or equivalent
- Agency and project management background
- Experience managing marketing budgets, understanding of profits and losses sheets
- Advanced English level
- Brazilian Portuguese or knowledge of the Brazilian market are a plus
- Experience across Latin American markets will be extra valued
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site