Program Manager, Marketing Innovation
Guildford, EN GB
Marcom Activation Manager, EA SPORTS FIFA - UKI
The UKI Marcom Activation Manager is responsible for the development, execution, and measurement of locally nuanced integrated omni-channel marketing activations for EA SPORTS FIFA in UKI, with a focus on building player relationships and delivering on commercial goals worldwide.
- UKI Marketing Expert: Surfaces strong country insights to the Marcom Activation Director in line with planning timelines to inform Marcom Strategy for EA SPORTS FIFA.
- Seamless Player Journeys: Develops and executes locally nuanced omni-channel country marketing activations that deliver on the strategy brief. Ensures cohesion across all UKI owned and partner channels; tracks beat readiness and works with Sr Regional Marcom Activation Manager or Marcom Activation Director to remove barriers to timely, coherent execution
- Connects marketing activation with product and business deliverables: Tracks and interprets UKI campaign performance data delivered by GAI and translates into actions
- Agency management: Manages relevant agencies and contractor resources.
- Communication specialist: Leads regional events and media engagements. In-territory contact for internal commercial team & external partners including first parties.
- Activation hygiene:
o Budget tracking: UKI non-media budget tracking and EPO raising, receipting for the approved UKI campaign execution
o Legal approvals: Drives process to ensure legal approval on bespoke UKI activations
o Localised content QA: Manages the approval of localised assets (metadata, product glossary, packaging, media assets – video banners, sponsorship; PR materials via agency; localised web pages and others as required)
- Omni-Channel Activation Plan: Cultural considerations for Marcom Strategy and locally nuanced omni-channel marketing activations for EA SPORTS FIFA in UKI.
- UKI Budget Plan: Deployment of $s by channel in market, optimised ongoing
- Beat readiness Scorecard: Risk and opportunity assessment on flawless execution of key beats
- Activity reporting and evaluation
- Collaboration: Share expertise and resource to help others. Include all who can contribute to a successful outcome. Stay engaged even when not in full agreement.
- Adaptability: Embrace change and help others adjust. Modify approach according to context; Actively seek to become comfortable in a new environment or role.
- Dependability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and achieves results with little oversight.
- Results Focus & Initiative: Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them. Gets the job done.
- Attention to Detail: Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
- Ability to drive and execute marketing excellence to optimize product performance in UKI.
- Commercial / Business acumen & understanding – global and local
- A deep understanding of football and practical experience of the sports industry preferred
- Committed to developing yourself and your career in a growing and exciting field!
- Excels at establishing and fostering strong internal and external relationships; consistently delivers exceptional work that instils a high degree of confidence with partners
- Strong understanding of all areas of marketing to manage integrated omni-channel consumer-facing campaigns, nuanced for UKI.
- Adept at managing up and in partnership with a complex matrix of partners across regions.
- Ability to take direction, be solution driven and manage priorities with self-sufficiency with a remote team and manager