EA is looking for a highly motivated HR professional to join its dynamic HR team within the newly created People and Policy Excellence team. Our objective is to engage our people to create a high-performing culture where all employees will grow and do the best work of their careers.
A critical component of maintaining and improving the employee experience is the curation, creation and maintenance of EA’s policies to ensure that we evolve to meet the ever-changing needs of our employees. The pace of change in the world is high and therefore we need to always look forward, embracing change with a nimble mindset and a dynamic set of policies that serve the needs of our talented workforce.
To be successful in this role, you need to be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with change and the ambiguity that sometimes comes with it. An enthusiastic, collaborative, flexible approach and openness to learning is paramount.
Key Focus Areas:
• Work on improving EA’s employee facing global policies to ensure they meet and exceed the needs of our teams.
• Partner with data analytics teams to understand employee pain points and help build processes to support positive employee engagement.
• Collaborate with other HR functions to help facilitate training and broader organizational changes
• Lead and/or assist with special projects that are key to positive employee relations.
• Identify gaps in policy and processes with a continuous improvement mindset.
• Ensure alignment with our values, local/state/national law and compliance
• Partner with Legal, HR Business Partners, and Business Leaders to conduct investigations and make recommendations on appropriate courses of action.
• Ensures ER issues and concerns are handled fairly, consistently, transparently, in a timely fashion, and in line with EA’s Purpose and Values, policies, and appropriate local laws.
• Bachelor's degree in related field; Master’s degree in HR or Employee/Labor Relations a positive
• Highly analytical thinker and problem solver with the ability to collect, analyze, interpret and make recommendations on ER related data
• Adept at developing relationships
• Excellent PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge, interpretation, and application of relevant HR best-practices, employment law standards, and workplace investigative protocols
• Strong business orientation coupled with a genuine desire to promote a fair and positive work environment for all employees
• Must be highly comfortable with ambiguity and constant change, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Able to handle confidential information in a mature and professional manner
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work under pressure and deal with complex issues, while maintaining composure
• Some occasional travel may be required
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.