Associate Development Manager
QV Team Lead - Sports (Contractor)
This opportunity is a contractor role working for Electronic Arts Romania hired through Smartree for 12 months.
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and immersive experiences. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
The Quality Verification Team Leads serve as the drivers for the testing approach during a project's development cycle. They will manage testing resources, building test plans, for providing insight and reporting to project partners, and for developing their team.
Our teams inspire creativity using cutting-edge tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and collaborate with thousands of excellent developers across EA's network of studios.
If YOU have what it takes to become our next great QV Team Lead, then you are ready to:
• Become part of a multi-discipline teamof developers, leaders and other subject matter experts on a mission to define new player experiences
• Be a true Leader for your team- mentor a team of QV Testers and QV Analysts tasked with creating test plans
• Dedicate your time to the creation of a Quality Planfor a product
• Enable team and QV partners to gain skills such us problem solvingand quality process refinement.
• Assisting the management team in continually improving the effectiveness and efficiency of our processes
You will be part of a continuously evolving team that appreciates the opportunity to learn and grow and an environment that promotes best practices, innovation and a Player First mentality.
The next great QV Team Lead in EA needs:
• Minimum of 1+ years experience in a people management/team lead role
• Basic Project Management knowledge
• The ability to work with remote teams spread across multiple time zones
• Drive and self-motivation, with the ability to learn quickly and retain a high level of detail
Nice to have:
• Broad knowledge of console and PC games
• Familiarity with EA products
• Previous QA experience in Games or Software
• Experience in Performance management and in helping shape the career of others
Our working hours: 10:00 - 19:00
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site