FIFA - Producer
The EA SPORTS Vancouver studio is one of EA's largest development studio locations, and it is continuing to grow. With a variety of different products and live services developed at the studio, accompanied by new industry challenges, platforms, and business models, it is imperative that the studio looks to the future in determining best operations, capability, and delivery.
What the Director - Strategic Program Management does:
You will report to VP, Head of Operations EA SPORTS. This studio-level role will work with the EA SPORTS Operations Leadership Team and Studio Senior Leadership and the EA People Experience team to develop and operationally implement programs related to studio efficiency, workflows, culture, community impact, and continuous improvement. In addition to Vancouver, this role is inclusive of EA SPORTS Bucharest development studio and will help solve or lead other operational projects for the role.
Responsibilities of this role include:
• Guide a variety of special projects and operational responsibilities (e.g., continuous improvement, workflows, efficiency) that have a wide impact on the studio's strategic programs. In many cases, these projects will emanate from studio leadership and strategies formed to improve the EA Vancouver & EA Romania development team's capabilities, products and services, culture and operations. In other cases, these projects may take the form of requested local implementation support / efforts of strategies and continuous improvement plans formulated at the corporate or studio level from EA's People Experience team or other EA entities.
• In partnership with Director of PMO, assess strategic programs priorities and coordinate the efforts of the team to ensure the highest value efforts are prioritized and aligned with EA Sports Strategy.
• Identify and maintain goals (focused from a balanced scorecard approach around process delivery vs. budgetary performance vs. quality delivery vs. resource management) on an ongoing basis to measure operational performance and oversee efforts to improve performance from studio leaders.
• Drive implementation of EA inclusion and diversity practices within the studio to help realize of EA inclusion and diversity plans from the People Experience team.
• Advocate for community efforts, broadening EA's local reputation as an innovative, diverse employer of choice. This will include presence at local functions, identifying causes and opportunities that match EA's community pillars and guide local vision forward, and organizing media opportunities together with local PR and Corporate Communications to broaden public understanding of EA and position the studio as a top destination for creative and technical talent.
• Manage the local training budget and develop annual training plans using external third parties and internal EA, LEAP partners.
• Provide operational contact and support to partners in University Relations (UR), People Experience, Employer Branding, LEAP, and Talent Acquisition teams to help implement local studio-related goals.
• Provide leadership for multiple studio operational programs including educational outreach efforts, STEAM events, community events, training events
• You have 7+ year's experience managing large-scale strategic portfolios of business transformation and people experience programs.
• Experience implementing and directing Portfolio and Program Management Offices in large organizations including developing charters, defining standard processes, success measures, and outcomes.
• Experience defining and managing performance measures, strategic planning, balanced scorecards.
• Experience managing people
• Strong organizational and communication skills (written, presentation, verbal, and facilitation)
• Financial experience or related education
• Experience with and interest / passion in inclusion and diversity practices
• Ability to build trusting relationships across organizational lines and collaborate with and influence others, while respectfully leading discussions in area(s) of focus
• Demonstrated capabilities as a change leader
• Passion for community service
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know more about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eav
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.