Senior Project Manager (Criterion)
We're Criterion, and we love making games!
For more than fifteen years we've entertained millions of players around the world with our award-winning games. Our talented people have expressed their passion for outstanding game feel, AAA audiovisual quality and technical innovation in the Burnout & Need for Speed series and and more recently in Battlefield 1, Star Wars X-Wing VR, Starfighter Assault and Arcade for Star Wars Battlefront II and Firestorm for Battlefield V.
We believe that healthy, engaged teams make great games, so we place enormous value on collaboration, fresh ideas, and unique perspectives. We'd love to hear yours! Crunch doesn't help make a better game. We don't do it. For the past three years we are very proud to have been recognised by gamesindustry.biz as one of the best places to work in the UK. Let's talk about how you could be a part of it.
What a Project Manager does at Criterion
Criterion have a lot of operational governance to cover and you will be essential to the studios operational success by implementing and improving processes. We believe you can make a significant improvements in areas such as payroll, talent planning and our technology budget through the creation of dashboards, tracking metrics and overall process improvement. You will also:
• Produce Studio and Project reports
• Analyse talent planning schedules ensuring requirements are understood and represented
• Identify and bridge the gaps in the Business and Project Intelligence dashboarding to allow senior leadership to focus on providing a service to the delivery teams
• Influence process thinking at all levels of the studio
You will need
We are looking for an experienced project manager with experience in real-time data presentation and the knowledge to provide meaningful project and business intelligence. We would like to see passion in the project management craft and a desire to use that experience along with their curious and creative nature to meet the needs of the studio's senior leaders.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
Naturally, we offer great benefits packages, but more importantly, because we love working with outstanding creators, we maintain a culture that appreciates creative freedom and autonomy.
• Great compensation package, annual bonus scheme and stock plans.
• Benefits including private medical insurance, dental care, pension scheme and life insurance.
• Extras like employee discounts, Rail season ticket loan, free games.
• 25 days holiday (including 3 days company shutdown days between Christmas & New Year)
• Two annual staff parties (Summer and Christmas)
• Casual dress code