IT Service Specialist
Bucharest, RO RO
We're EA - the world's largest video game publisher. You're probably familiar with many of our titles-Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don't know how we're committed to creating games for every platform - from social to mobile to console - to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
The opportunity for an experienced software engineering individual to move into, and develop, within the fast-paced world of gaming.
If you are ready to make the difference, every day, with outstanding technology and development teams to achieve the products that reach and delight the most avid consumers worldwide then we have the role for you.
The Sports QV Engineering team guides the development of tools and new ideas to provide the leading entertainment products and eco systems that are expected from EA and your team reports to the Development Director of the development team.
As an essential function within game development and test teams, our Software Engineers drive tools and software frameworks allowing automated white and grey box testing and process and workflow improvement solutions for the game production team contributing to the quality of the product and the productivity of the team as a whole.
• At least 2 + years professional experience in the C#
• BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent industry experience
• Experience with Agile (Scrum) development methodologies
• Experience with version control, e.g., Git, TFS, etc.
SCOPE & IMPACT:
• Develop tools and services for multiple projects.
• Write scalable, testable, versioned, and documented code.
• Perform code reviews and be willing to pair and mentor other team members.
• Maintain tools, integration, and technologies to support reliable environment.
• Monitor tools usage and assess return on investment.
• Manage aspects of a tool or service, working with customers and technical leads to achieve our strategic goal.
• Understand standard software engineering processes and best practices for requirements, design, implementation and testing.
• Report regular status against assigned tasks and identify project risks.
• Monitor customer satisfaction and escalate any issues or improvement opportunities.
• Set realistic milestones and work towards completion.
• Contribute to our engineering strategies and programs.
• Where applicable, integrate systems and tools into production game code.
You will be a key player in EA's approach for ensuring its games meet the highest possible software quality standards in a fun software engineering environment.
• Where we are located? Afi Park 2, Vasile Milea no 4F
• More about the events and work environment on our FB page - Inside EA Romania
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site