Human Resources Coordinator
New York, NY US
Business Coordinator (Temporary)
Who is the CNN Business Administration Team?
The support staff behind the people building CNN's current success and our future. We are a can-do collaborative team
of Business Administrative professionals who are passionate about the news business and the peopl e who make that possible. W e work hard to support our business but have fun doing it and that's what makes this job great!
The (Temporary) Business Coordinator will primarily focus on providing a full range of administrative and operational support to the staff. You will be responsible for coordinating areas such as show staff schedules, expense report approval, process invoices, handling of time off requests , reviewing and tracking non-exe mpt OT . You will also be supporting the show Executive Producer's travel, maintaining their Outlook calendar, schedule meetings, and prepare expense reports .
• Y ou are THE go-to person on the team – so we are looking for someone who is po lished, professional and eager.
• We want someone flexible, pro-active and able to prioritize while handling ever changing demands.
• We are looking for someone who is energetic, positive, trustworthy and hard-working. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to gain hands-on administrative experience with the backing of a supportive , collaborative team.
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• 2 + years of administrative support experience preferred.
• Must be MS Office proficient : Excel, Word, Power P oint .
• High level of confidentiality required.
• You should be extremely organized and work efficiently in a very fast paced environment.
• Communication is key in this role so excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• You should have e x cellent problem-solving skills
• S trong attention t o detail
• T he ability to work independently as well as part of the Business Administration team.
• You should have an a bility to prioritize your work so you can handle many projects simultaneously under tight deadline.
• B e flexible, dependable, and results-oriented.
If this opportunity accurately describes you and what you are looking for, then we look forward to considering you to join our inclusive and exciting team at CNN!
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site