Software Engineer - Animation and Cinematics
Vancouver, BC CA
What does the Frostbite team do?
Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art, multi-platform game development engine. We empower creators to shape the future of gaming and we achieve this by developing cutting-edge engine features and world class tools. Our talented team from across the globe is dedicated to building innovative technology and working closely with each other to ship amazing games. Frostbite powers some of the most stunning games in the industry along with deep player experiences.
We are looking for talented and dedicated Software Engineers at all levels.
• You will be creating animation and cinematic engine tools in collaboration with content creators and other engineers
• You will improve user workflow experience and the results will have a real impact on the final quality of games we ship
• You will tackle animation and cinematic engine challenges cross a broad range of game genres
• You will be solving hard problems with great people
• You will be part of a team pushing our technologies forward
• C# (knowledge of latest .NET framework)
• Test, debug, and extend other Software Engineers' code competently
• Experience building applications using WPF
• Experience with C++/CLI desirable
• Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented design
• Passion for learning and embrace new challenges
• Strong technical communication and collaboration skills
• Experience in game engine development
• Experience developing real-time animation or cinematics systems
• Experience with C++
• Passion for video games