Senior Technical Product Manager
EA SPORTS Development Manager (Temporary)
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling video game franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
Role: Development Manager (Temporary)
The DM will partner with the domains Producer to provide daily coordination of deliverables, timelines, budgets, and planning. The DM will also support the team and their project's goals.
• Coordinate across a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that deliverables and goals are met.
• Drive regular key stakeholder reviews of cinematic deliverables utilizing benchmarks for quality control and tracking responses/bug fixes over the project.
• Help manage the capacity plan; scheduling and tracking; and change requests.
• Track and triage issues by working with other production staff in the department.
• On-Board new team members or partners.
• Track metrics, including: velocity, burn-down, and trajectory.
• 2-3 years Project Management or Project Coordination experience.
• Fluent in current project management methodology (Waterfall, Agile, and Lean Methodology)
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, Project, Word
• Jira Experience
What's In It For You?
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know more about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eav
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.