Due to growth we are currently looking for a Video Editor to join our team in London.
In this role you will be responsible for the successful delivery of video/audio files/IMF packages/elements that meet the needs and specifications of the client.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Create/compile both intermediate and final video masters for various client uses
• Standards/frame rate/format conversions from various master files/tapes
• Maintain current and appropriate editing skills as they pertain to trends and practices.
• Compression/encoding of video
• Basic audio mixing/conforming
• Basic color correction
• Knowledge of digital media formats and streaming protocols
• Knowledge of deck to deck editing/tape layback from finished timelines
• Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a collaborative environment with competing deadlines
• Must have the desire to learn about new technology
• Effectively coordinate efforts with management
You will have proven experience in the below:
• Ability to work independently - requiring minimal supervision; display understanding of how the job relates to others and use your resources effectively.
• Problem Solving - Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Project Management –Strong co-ordination skills - able to complete projects on time and to budget.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills including ability to manage time and prioritise effectively
• Ability to work well under pressure to deadlines
• Well-developed interpersonal skills and able to deal with stakeholders at all levels
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor's degree or 2+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Premiere
• Thorough knowledge of editing tools and techniques are required [i.e. Final Cut Pro, DVS Clipster, Transkoder etc.], as well as practical experience with file-based workflows and operational knowledge of machine room environments.
• Experience with UHD video, Dolby Audio, and IMF deliverables are definitely a plus.
• Experience with Telestream's Vantage or similar automation software.
We employ the brightest and most original thinkers in our industry. We value all the folks that make ZOO a great place to work. Along with a competitive salary we also offer a wide range of benefits which include:
• Flexi time
• Pension scheme
• Free city centre parking
• 25 days holiday
• Free fruit and snacks
• Staff Socials
• Reward and Benefits Portal - ZOOPerks
• Unlimited access to over 5,000 courses on Udemy for business
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7j1y-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.