Localization Project Manager
Remote / Virtual
Location : Sheffield
Welcome to ZOO Digital
We are partners to the biggest names in global entertainment. Our mission is to make their lives easier and help them share their stories with the world. Our services, solutions and technologies transform the world's most watched TV shows and movies into new formats and languages for international audiences to enjoy. Our clients include Disney, Netflix, HBO and Facebook.
ZOO has experienced unprecedented levels of growth in the last 12 months and now has an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner to support our ambitious growth plans. You'll be part of a small and dynamic HR team reporting to the Head of HR
This is an exciting opportunity to work at our award-winning company which is made up of some of the smartest thinkers in entertainment.
Revenue Operations (RevOps) is the alignment of sales, marketing and customer success operations across the full customer life cycle to drive growth through operational efficiency and keep all teams accountable to revenue. This holistic approach is designed to break down silos between departments.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Working with the Head of Rev ops to create and implement processes and workflows to aid the effectiveness of the invoicing and PO creation management in production. The role will involve the administration and creation of PO numbers for dubbing and the overseeing of invoice creation across multiple production teams.
• Understand the budgets including rates for studios and talents for each dubbing project before work commences.
• Working closely with the dubbing group, as work is assigned to dubbing talents and studios, create the necessary POs in Echo. Ensure all costs are in line with the project budget, raising any anomalies to Head of Rev Ops.
• Support production to ensure billing reports are correct and pushed to Finance in a timely manner, ensuring rate card activities are kept up to date.
• Other ad-hoc administration duties to support Rev Ops in driving operational efficiencies.
Required Skills and Experience
• Proven administration experience
• Ability to work autonomously and be a proactive self-starter - taking full ownership projects, implementing solutions while continuously updating key business stakeholders on progress.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent maths and excel skills
• Process driven. Demonstratable experience in working in a process driven role.
• Comfortable communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
We employ the brightest and most original thinkers in our industry. We value all the folks that make ZOO a great place to work. Along with a competitive salary we also offer a wide range of benefits which include:
• Flexi time
• Pension scheme
• Free city centre parking
• 25 days holiday
• Free fruit and snacks
• Staff Socials
• Reward and Benefits Portal – ZOOPerks
• Unlimited access to over 5000 courses on Udemy for Business
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ebb6-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.
Since 2001, we showcase, localize and distribute the movies and TV shows the world wants to see. All powered by awesomeness. We help Hollywood studios, global broadcasters, online retailers and independent distributors reach audiences everywhere. Securely and efficiently. We combine our world-class cloud technology with amazing client teams in the UK and US, some of the most talented in-territory translators in the industry and a growing network of trusted local partners - to deliver awesome results for our clients.