Location: Remote, Flexible Hybrid, or Office Based (El Segundo)
Welcome to ZOO Digital
We are partners to the biggest names in global entertainment. Our mission is to make their lives easier and help them share their stories with the world. Our services, solutions and technologies transform the world's most watched TV shows and movies into new formats and languages for international audiences to enjoy. Our clients include Disney, Netflix, HBO and Facebook.
This is an exciting opportunity to work at our award-winning company which is made up of some of the smartest thinkers in entertainment.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager for our busy TV Mastering department.
This role will be responsible for managing the creation of mastering and servicing files for specific TV series, episodic content, and any additional bonus content associated with assigned titles. Experience with Next-Day/Current Air workflows is highly encouraged. This role will review and monitor initial client orders, track assets, create work orders for internal teams using up-to-date asset and spec information, monitor timelines and resolve issues. Project Manager will serve as a liaison between ZOO and its clients and facilitate the workflow with internal and external resources from project start to completion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing the mastering and servicing process for Current Air Television including mastering, QC and file delivery
• Managing the creation of servicing files to digital platforms and storefronts like Netflix, Amazon, Itunes,
• Helping to create and shape SOP's and workflows depending on client technical specifications and deliverable timelines
• Creating, validating and double checking the orders in a web based system.
• Responsible for asset research, asset requests and issuing tracking and resolution.
• Anticipating and resolving potential issues as they arise during the life cycle of the title/project.
• Coordinating with internal departments and resources to accomplish project completion.
• Maintaining and updating department tracking, status reports and metrics.
Education and/or Experience
• Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 4+ years related experience and/or training in a post production environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Basic understanding of UHD, HD and SD post procedures, file types, frame rates, transcodes, tech specs, etc. a plus
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills including ability to manage time and prioritize effectively.
• Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a collaborative environment with competing deadlines
• Previous experience with scheduling software (ScheduAll, Xytech, etc.) a plus
• Ability to work some evenings / weekends (dependent on production timelines) required.
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Adobe Acrobat
• Google Sheets
• Previous experience with project management software a plus (Asana, Monday.com, Slack, Basecamp)
• Previous experience with scheduling software a plus (ScheduAll, Xytech, etc.)
Salary range: $30-$34/hour
We employ the brightest and most original thinkers in our industry. We value all the folks that make ZOO a great place to work. Along with a competitive salary we also offer a wide range of benefits which include:
Medical, Dental, Vision
STD, LTD, Life Insurance
Share Save Plan
Membership Discount at Bay Clubs
Unlimited access to over 5,000 courses on Udemy for business
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwn6mk-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.