Salary £18,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience
ZOO Digital supports major Hollywood studios and streaming services to globalize their content and reach audiences everywhere, by providing world-leading, technology-enabled localization and media services.
Clients include major Hollywood studios and streaming services, like Disney, Netflix, NBCUniversal, Paramount, Facebook, Sony, and HBO, among others.
ZOO offers the end-to-end services needed to securely create digital distribution packages in all languages and for all distribution platforms; services include dubbing, subtitling and captioning, audio description, metadata localization, artwork localization and media processing.
Alongside this, ZOO also provides its customers with management platforms and strategic solutions to support their own internal globalization operations. For more information, visit www.zoodigital.com.
We've experienced high demand for our services during the pandemic and grown substantially over the last 6 months. Due to further growth in the business, we are now looking to hire an Office Coordinator to join our growing company.
Reporting to the Office Manager you will be responsible for assisting in the day to day running of the Sheffield office. This role will be based full time in our Sheffield office. You will be involved in the handling of tasks and responsibilities related to the smooth running of the office as administrative support. There is a strong emphasis on customer service – the role will have specific responsibility for ensuring that employees working in the office are safe, happy, and productive.
• Acting as the first point of contact for ZOO Digital
• Greeting and hosting visitors
• Ensuring all telephone and personal enquiries are dealt with efficiently and effectively in a way which promotes a positive image of ZOO Digital
• Manage incoming / outgoing correspondence and deliveries.
• Assisting in the day-to-day running of the office
• Help plan and organise company events.
• Support and Assist the Office Manager
• Ordering of consumables, stationery, furniture, etc
• Assisting travel arrangements/ appointments
• Assisting arrangements for the booking of meeting spaces
• Assisting with office facility duties such as any repairs, servicing, utilities
• Assisting in arranging access for maintenance staff
• Contracting repair people where repairs are our responsibility
• Proven experience in Customer Service, Reception, or Office Coordination
• Quality driven approach with the ability to follow strict guidelines, checklists and instructions.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organisation, time management and planning skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work well independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Flexible team player, willing to 'go the extra mile' to get the job done.
• Self-motivated, proactive and able to take initiative.
We employ the brightest and most original thinkers in our industry. We value all the folks that make ZOO a great place to work. Along with a competitive salary we also offer a wide range of benefits which include:
• Flexi time
• Pension scheme
• Free city centre parking
• 25 days holiday
• Free fruit and snacks
• Staff Socials
• Reward and Benefits Portal – ZOOPerks
• Unlimited access to over 5,000 courses on Udemy for business
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kj15-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.