Location: Office Based (El Segundo)
Welcome to ZOO Digital
We are partners to the biggest names in global entertainment. Our mission is to make their lives easier and help them share their stories with the world. Our services, solutions and technologies transform the world's most watched TV shows and movies into new formats and languages for international audiences to enjoy. Our clients include Disney, Netflix, HBO and Facebook.
This is an exciting opportunity to work at our award-winning company which is made up of some of the smartest thinkers in entertainment.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager you will be responsible for assisting in the day to day running of the El Segundo office. This role will be based full time in our El Segundo office. You will be involved in the handling of tasks and responsibilities related to the smooth running of the office as administrative support. There is a strong emphasis on customer service – the role will have specific responsibility for ensuring that employees working in the office are safe, happy, and productive.
Responsible for assisting in the day to day running of the El Segundo office.
• Acting as the first point of contact for ZOO Digital
• Greeting and hosting visitors
• Ensure all telephone and personal enquiries are dealt with efficiently and effectively in a way which promotes a positive image of ZOO Digital
• Manage incoming / outgoing mail and deliveries.
• Take responsibility for the day-to-day running of the office
• Help plan and organize company events.
• Various ad hoc requests as necessary to support the business.
• Ordering of snacks/coffee, office supplies, furniture, etc.
• Overseeing travel arrangements/appointments
• Overseeing arrangements for the booking of meeting spaces
• Assisting with office facility duties such as any repairs, servicing, utilities
• Assisting in arranging access for maintenance staff
• Maintain list of repairs undertaken by management company and ensure they are completed and invoiced correctly.
• Assisting in arranging servicing of our installed equipment ex. air conditioning-units, fire extinguishers etc.
• Assist HR with the process of recruitment, including scheduling interviews and reference checks
• Coordinating logistics for new hire onboarding and leavers
• Respond to general questions from managers and employees, directing them to the appropriate policies and procedures
• Compiling and maintaining employee records
• Entering employee data into the HR database (CezanneHR)
• Assist in HR events and meetings such as Open Enrollment
• Assist HR in developing and implementing new projects
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or GED
• 2+ years related experience
• Experience in Human Resources a Plus
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Great customer service and interpersonal skills
• Friendly, service-oriented personality
• Keen attention to detail
• Problem-solving and basic troubleshooting skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
Salary range: $20-$21/hour
We employ the brightest and most original thinkers in our industry. We value all the folks that make ZOO a great place to work. Along with a competitive salary we also offer a wide range of benefits which include:
Medical, Dental, Vision
STD, LTD, Life Insurance
Share Save Plan
Membership Discount at Bay Clubs
Unlimited access to over 5,000 courses on Udemy for business
Life at ZOO is pretty special – and sharing heart-stopping moments and beloved characters with the world is only part of it. We embrace variety and celebrate diversity. We elevate each other to be the best we can be. So, step into our world. A world where talent and technology combine to solve challenges today and in the future. A world where people look at things differently to anticipate what's next.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyx33p-34-239-177-24-42 in your application.