All on site ZOO employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and must provide CDC verification of their vaccination status as part of the onboarding process before starting.
Location: Flexible Hybrid, or Office Based (El Segundo)
Welcome to ZOO Digital
We are partners to the biggest names in global entertainment. Our mission is to make their lives easier and help them share their stories with the world. Our services, solutions and technologies transform the world's most watched TV shows and movies into new formats and languages for international audiences to enjoy. Our clients include Disney, Netflix, HBO and Facebook.
This is an exciting opportunity to work at our award-winning company which is made up of some of the smartest thinkers in entertainment.
This is a IT Help Desk Support II role requiring Windows XP-10 skills as well as MAC OS and some Linux experience.
• As an IT Helpdesk Support II, you will perform activities associated with installing, diagnosing, maintaining, and servicing computer-related products, including but not limited to desktop & laptop computers, printers, network devices, standard software.
• You will be directed by Help Desk system, IT Director, or Ji. Systems Admin.
• You will also apply personal knowledge to resolve product support issues that could not be addressed by Help Desk Support I.
• Your assignments will range in complexity from troubleshooting and repair to more difficult device repair, including reloading and re-imaging of PCs/laptops, and installing and optimizing HW/SW with minimal networking products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide desktop support to all staff.
• Assist in creation of various networking accounts.
• Respond to emails from employees and customers seeking help with software- or computer-related issues
• Maintain proper documentation in Helpdesk ticket system meeting SLA timeline
• Learn the functions and back end of our software program so you can walk users through the steps to achieve specific goals
• Aid the development team in conceptualizing updates and upgrades that will enhance users' experience
• Walk customers through the steps to achieve a goal in our software on the phone
• Maintains a high level of courteous customer service at all times
• Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress
• Implement NTFS security
• Assignment/troubleshooting of laptops with JAMF and NINJA
• Perform small Linux commands for certain processes
• Install and maintain PC's/Laptops and associated software and peripherals
• Provides follow-up on problems or escalation
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
• Associate degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or 2+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in moves, adds or changes in Windows or UNIX domains and/or phone systems.
• Experience in technical phone support and/or troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of Windows, Mac OSX and UNIX Operating Systems.
• Knowledge of Post-production software such as Pro Tools, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop.
• Knowledge of JAMF/Ninja software
• Knowledge of Helpdesk ticket system
Certificates and Licenses
• CompTIA A+ and Network+ certification preferred.
• CCNA or MCSE certification a plus.
Salary range: $24-27/hour
We employ the brightest and most original thinkers in our industry. We value all the folks that make ZOO a great place to work. Along with a competitive salary we also offer a wide range of benefits which include:
Medical, Dental, Vision
STD, LTD, Life Insurance
Share Save Plan
Membership Discount at Bay Clubs
Unlimited access to over 5,000 courses on Udemy for business
Life at ZOO is pretty special – and sharing heart-stopping moments and beloved characters with the world is only part of it. We embrace variety and celebrate diversity. We elevate each other to be the best we can be. So, step into our world. A world where talent and technology combine to solve challenges today and in the future. A world where people look at things differently to anticipate what's next.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1n9v-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.