Location – El Segundo, hybrid working options available
We are partners to the biggest names in global entertainment. Our mission is to make their lives easier and help them share their stories with the world. Our services, solutions and technologies transform the world's most watched TV shows and movies into new formats and languages for international audiences to enjoy. Our clients include Disney, Netflix, HBO and Facebook.
ZOO has experienced unprecedented levels of growth in the last 12 months and now has an exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner to support our ambitious growth plans. You'll be part of a small and dynamic Global HR team reporting to the Head of HR
This is an exciting opportunity to work at our award-winning company which is made up of some of the smartest thinkers in entertainment.
In this role you will be responsible for the systems and functions at ZOO's US locations that ensure optimal career, skills, cultural, engagement and succession planning for all staff. Whilst providing a modern and responsive HR service to support ZOO's US staff.
As the HRBP, you will work closely with the Head of HR to implement HR strategies to deliver ZOO's global strategy and business plan. You'll be working in partnership with a number of key stakeholders in the business and assist in supporting the growing workforce. Whilst line managing a small HR team.
• Ensures a highly professional HR support service is delivered to colleagues at all levels.
• Working with the Head of HR to build employer brand and engagement.
• Oversee US recruitment and selection processes to ensure optimal objective recruitment and progression/promotion at all levels.
• Support the US Managers with focused performance management including best practice appraisal.
• Providing senior managers with advice and guidance to ensure appropriate succession planning is in place for each department.
• Develop company wellbeing and occupational health policies.
• Oversees a program of continuous development for senior managers and learning & development programs for all staff in the US
• To continually strive to improve HR service performance and promotes and disseminates good practice.
• To work with the Head of HR and Communications Manager on internal communications at all levels through a range of channels.
Required Skills and Experience
• Proven HRBP experience on both strategic and operational level.
• Ability to promote HR's impact and how HR is an integral part of the company's business strategy.
• Ability to work autonomously and be a proactive self-starter - taking full ownership of HR initiatives, implementing solutions while continuously updating key business stakeholders on progress.
• The ability to gain and inspires the confidence and trust among others through honesty, integrity and delivery of commitments.
• Proven experience of being a change agent. Having the ability to challenge the status-quo sensitively and constructively in order to create new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
• Experince in performance managment and sucession planning
• Proven up-to-date knowledge of employment law
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We employ the brightest and most original thinkers in our industry. We value all the folks that make ZOO a great place to work. Along with a competitive salary we also offer a wide range of benefits which include:
Medical, Dental, Vision
STD, LTD, Life Insurance
Share Save Plan
Membership Discount at Bay Clubs
Unlimited access to over 5,000 courses on Udemy for business
Life at ZOO is pretty special – and sharing heart-stopping moments and beloved characters with the world is only part of it. We embrace variety and celebrate diversity. We elevate each other to be the best we can be. So, step into our world. A world where talent and technology combine to solve challenges today and in the future. A world where people look at things differently to anticipate what's next.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx6e5-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.