Salary: £20,000 doe
Working hours: Full time, hybrid office working
Welcome to ZOO Digital
We are partners to the biggest names in global entertainment. Our mission is to make their lives easier and help them share their stories with the world. Our services, solutions and technologies transform the world's most watched TV shows and movies into new formats and languages for international audiences to enjoy. Our clients include Disney, Netflix, HBO and Facebook.
Due to growth in the company, ZOO Digital are currently looking to recruit an Finance Administration Assistant to work in the Finance department in the Sheffield office. This is an exciting opportunity to work at our award-winning company which is made up of some of the smartest thinkers in entertainment.
The role of the Finance Assitant will be to support the finance team and the rest of the company with administrative support, basic finance duties and managing the ZOO ECHO system and translator onboarding process.
• Dealing with onboarding and maintaining the pool of independent translators
• Responding to queries regarding the processing of their invoices and payments on Echo
• Managing the daily chat box with translators in Echo.
• Scanning documents when required.
• Providing secretarial and administrative support to management when required.
• Ensure all supplies of stationery are replenished on a timely basis.
• Keep the stationery stocked & tidy.
• Operation and basic maintenance of office equipment.
• Ensure photocopier and printer are well stocked with paper.
ECHO (bespoke onboarding/contractor software – training will be given)
• Uploading invoices from Echo onto Sage
• Matching/checking information supplied by translators to Purchase Orders
• Raising queries where necessary
• Authorising translator invoices as appropriate on Sage software.
• Answering queries/emails through Echo on a timely basis
• Preparing reports for management when required
• Collating expense reports and checking receipts.
• Setting up new translators supplier accounts in Sage
• Setting up new bank templates on the banking system
Purchase order process
• Issuing POs as requested by staff
• Ensuring that POs are approved as required in the procedures
• Matching purchase invoices as received against POs and keeping track of outstanding POs
• Posting nominal payments on Sage as required.
• Taking cheques to the bank when received
• Multi-Currency Bank reconciliations
• Raising sales invoices throughout the month
• Providing monthly reports to various clients prior to invoicing
Essential skills include a high degree of organisation and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word. Also preferable to have experience in an accounts dept and have used an accounts package. A good level of education is required (minimum GCSE Maths & English grade C) and strong communication skills.
Desirable qualities will include a strong problem solving ability and an ability to build relationships.
We employ the brightest and most original thinkers in our industry. We value all the folks that make ZOO a great place to work. Along with a competitive salary we also offer a wide range of benefits which include:
• Flexi time
• Pension scheme
• Free city centre parking
• 25 days holiday
• Free fruit and snacks
• Staff Socials
• Reward and Benefits Portal - ZOOPerks
• Unlimited access to over 5000 courses on Udemy for business
Life at ZOO is pretty special – and sharing heart-stopping moments and beloved characters with the world is only part of it. We embrace variety and celebrate diversity. We elevate each other to be the best we can be. So, step into our world. A world where talent and technology combine to solve challenges today and in the future. A world where people look at things differently to anticipate what's next.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4w9kz-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.