We are currently looking for a Permanent Digital Media Author.
The Digital Media Author is responsible for the metadata prequal, packaging, and spot check of digital media packages for Film and Television. The focus will be .xml based metadata quality control & packaging for EST and VOD package deliveries to platforms such as iTunes Movie/TV/Extras, Netflix, Google, Amazon, Xbox, Play Station, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform prequal QC of incoming source metadata using a checklist to verify metadata accuracy and compliance with delivery platform requirements.
• Cross-reference source metadata with package assets such as artwork, dub cards, and program credits for consistency.
• Communicate metadata issues with client and log them in internal and client systems. Monitor issues until resolved.
• Use approved Metadata, Video, Audio, Timed Text, and Artwork files to create digital delivery packages for various platforms.
• Validate & Spot Check packages prepared by coworkers prior to final delivery.
• Work with other departments to resolve any open asset issues found during the prequal, packaging, spot check process.
• Must be able to work autonomously and also must follow direction and be flexible with different requests made by management and clients.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent; or 2+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• XML (Extensible Markup Language)
• Mac & Windows OS
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• XML Editors (i.e. Notepad ++, BBEdit)
• Apple Compressor
• Final Cut Pro
• Adobe Premiere
We employ the brightest and most original thinkers in our industry. We value all the folks that make ZOO a great place to work. Along with a competitive salary we also offer a wide range of benefits which include:
• Flexi time
• Pension scheme
• 25 days holiday
• Free fruit and snacks
• Staff Socials
• Share scheme (save as you earn)
• Reward and Benefits Portal - ZOOPerks
• Unlimited access to over 3,500 courses on Udemy for business
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y7my-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.