Sales Account Executive
WWLP-22News, (NBC), has a full-time opening for a Junior Account Executive. The qualified candidate will be will spend 12 months learning how to comprehensively sell media solutions to one or more local/regional accounts in a geographic territory to achieve sales targets and maximize revenues. The goal of this position is to provide an individual 12 months to learn the skills necessary to be a successful account executive.
• Principal Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Work in tandem with senior account executive(s) assisting them in executing and implementing campaigns.
• Build out proposals and campaigns for senior accounts executives.
• Input orders into trafficking systems
• Manage traffic for campaigns on both TV and digital platforms.
• Manage creative assets for campaigns
• Build out proof of performance on campaigns.
• Assist in day to day communication with clients
• Monitor account receivables
• Research, analyze and monitor for clients
• Prospecting businesses
• Learning the sales process from start to finish
• Specialized Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
• Strong oral, problem solving, communications, writing, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Must be well organized, display a professional demeanor, exude high energy and show attention to detail.
• Must be a confident, flexible, multi-tasker, and be able to work independently.
• EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelor's degree preferred with an emphasis in Business/Marketing or Communications. Experience in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint required. Experience in Marketing and advertising background preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3kk2-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.