The Multi-Platform Sales Account Executive generates advertising revenue by calling on established agencies, cold-calling new prospects and convincing potential clients of the merits of television advertising.
About WWLP-22News Sales Team:
WWLP-22New's team of experienced consultants offer a one-stop-shop approach for marketing needs. Our client centric process yields the opportunity to solve the most challenging needs for businesses by offering customized solutions.
Our strategies always reach a wide audience of viewers across multiples screens and platforms. We are committed to being trusted partners with clients every step of the way from collaboration to reporting.
• Serve as the sales marketing lead driving revenue from for clients across all platforms.
• Responsible for using organizations powerful suite of marketing products and services to help local SMB's grow successfully.
• Establish, maintain and grow relationships with advertisers and agencies.
• Consistently communicate with clients on all business activity
• Complete knowledge of the market and competitive landscape.
• Utilize a consultative sales approach to develop strategic understanding of client's business and marketing needs.
• Meet and exceed performance management targets for account activity and revenue generation.
• Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
• Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
• Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
• Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
• Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
• Develop and execute multiplatform advertising schedules with clients.
• Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• Minimum one year's experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
• Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d561je-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.