Sales Assistant - WTVG
For more than 70 years, 13abc has been part of the community in NW-Ohio and SE-Michigan. Being called a leader in the industry is a responsibility and commitment we take seriously. Providing breaking news of the day and keeping our viewers informed before, during and after severe weather is our commitment day in and day out. Reaching beyond the traditional news of the day, 13abc is humbled to be the media partner for several events throughout the year benefiting the community we call home. If you are looking for a place to begin your career, find an opportunity to make a change or challenge your skills, the award winning team of 13abc could be the perfect home for you too.
WTVG-13abc, a Gray Television station located in Toledo, Ohio has an opening for a sales assistant to join our team. The sales assistant reports to the General Sales Manager and is responsible for assisting the sales team in revenue generation across all 13abc platforms. We are looking for a self-motivated and organized assistant. WTVG offers a paid training salary, medical/dental, 401(k), vacation and other benefits including opportunity for advancement.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Input and maintain select orders for Account Executives and National Sales Manager, including revisions.
• Effectively communicate with other internal departments for sales campaigns.
• Efficiently work with the team/management to deliver a high level of service.
• Assist in the development of sales proposals, marketing materials, reports, and client presentations.
• Track progress on various sales initiatives.
• Assist account managers by pulling research reports to help create competitive differential advantages in the marketplace.
• Assist in the handling of resolving billing discrepancies.
• Ability to perform at a high level, multitask efficiently and meet deadlines in this fast-paced environment.
• Cross train and be able to assist in covering for Traffic Manager and National Sales Manager when needed.
• Able to work directly with clients on resolving issues with professionalism and patience.
• Coordinate digital ads and upload them to platform.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Skilled with Microsoft Office.
• Learn to perform work using Adobe, Google Analytics, Wide Orbit traffic systems.
• Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail are essential.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Energetic, competitive and self-starter.
• Capable of learning new systems promptly and thoroughly.
• Four-year college degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• Previous commercial television experience is helpful.
Interested applicants can go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', we encourage you to upload your resume and cover letter
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6zw3q-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.