WTAJ Your News Leader seeks a detail oriented and energetic individual to serve as our National Sales Assistant. The primary role of this position is to help coordinate all aspects of the national sales efforts - order entry, traffic coordination, promotional fulfillment, and communication with our National Sales Manager, as well as outside communication with agency/advertiser and our national rep firm.
This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work independently, ability to problem solve, provide solutions and work in a fast-paced atmosphere. In addition to working with our national sales staff, you will also coordinate with our station Account Executives to refine and format research and sales materials for them. A high-level of accuracy, and keen attention to detail is needed.
• Assist National Sales Manager with order entry, reports, sales materials, and promotional fulfillment
• Work closely and communicate with the National Sales Manager and Rep Firm across the country
• Work with advertiser and agency as needed
• Resolve discrepancies and late runs
• Reaching out for on-air copy in a timely manner
• Enter PO's for production to produce on-air spots
• Identify and solve billing issue / order revisions
• Pull airchecks and on-air spot logs
• Development and creation of sales proposal editing and formatting for local and national sales
• Proofread orders
• Monitor inventory
• Manage our Political Advertising orders
• Review political commercials for compliance
• Manage our Political Public File
• 3-5 years' administrative or inside sales experience
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, assist in multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Must be well organized and possess attention to detail
• Must be an expert with PowerPoint and other presentation programs
• Proficient with other applications, like Excel and Word
• Excellent written communications skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1ox7-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.