Sales Admin Support Assistant, WSYM
The Sales Admin Support Assistant, at WSYM is responsible for supporting the sales department in day-to-day activities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Input orders for inserts and other advertising in Ad management system; modify or delete existing orders as needed
• Execute corrections to existing orders as provided by, sales, accounting, or customer feedback.
• Communicate late orders to sales leadership, design, and layout staff.
• Identify and correct any billing errors or issues prior to end of month.
• May assist Sales manager on all special project details including but not limited to production schedule, rate authorization and non-ad department communication.
• May facilitate & process sales presentations.
• Generate sales reports and ad schedules.
• Attend sales training and planning meetings.
• Research problems that develop with accounts and troubleshoot the issue developing a satisfactory conclusion for the property and the customer needs.
• Handles the daily general clerical functions such as filing, answering phones, creating correspondence, and calculating rates to quote to customers when they call.
• Contacts clients as needed regarding, ad materials, pricing, billing.
• Provide exemplary customer assistance.
• Adheres to company policy and assigned standards of performance.
• Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• 0-2 year's experience in a related field.
• Some college preferred.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
• Strong Customer Service skills.
• The ability to read, analyze, and interpret sales demographics information and creative layouts.
• Must have the ability to generate reports, business correspondence, and presentations.
• Strong communication skills and the capability to effectively respond to questions from managers, colleagues, and customers.
• Must have the ability to calculate figures related to the advertising rate packages.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook. )
• Must have the ability to learn new software programs such as ad order entry and customer relations management software.
• Must have good organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Must be able to stand or sit at desk for long periods of time
• Keyboard skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re9658-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.