SALES ASSISTANT (P/T) - WPTA
WPTA TV is northeast Indiana's most honored broadcaster. Our commitment to quality journalism has been recognized with multiple National Edward R. Murrow Awards, regional Emmy Awards and the highest honors form the Indiana Broadcasters Association. Our team produces 41 hours of news each week across our ABC and NBC channels and is committed to local, in-depth special programming that airs in addition to traditional newscasts. WPTA is part of Gray Television, a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations across the United States.
WPTA Television is looking for a dynamic personality to join our winning sales team as a part time Sales Assistant. This person will have a great opportunity to work in the fast-paced inner workings of a multi-station TV environment.
As a sales assistant, you will work with sales and station management. Duties will include administrative tasks such as assisting with order entry, creating marketing materials, pulling weekly and daily reports, and providing back up to other station sales assistants.
• Sales Assistant must have good communication skills and be able to interface with the sales team and station management.
• Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
• Broadcast or digital sales experience preferred
• Proficiency with Wide Orbit Traffic and Media Sales, PowerPoint, Word and Excel preferred.
• Must be highly organized, dependable, and detailed oriented
• Strong mathematical and problem solving skills required
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznjxn-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.