SALES ASSISTANT (F/T) - WPTA
WPTA TV is northeast Indiana's most honored broadcaster. Our commitment to quality journalism has been recognized with multiple National Edward R. Murrow Awards, regional Emmy Awards and the highest honors form the Indiana Broadcasters Association. Our team produces 41 hours of news each week across our ABC and NBC channels and is committed to local, in-depth special programming that airs in addition to traditional newscasts. WPTA is part of Gray Television, a leading media company that owns and operates high-quality stations across the United States.
As a sales assistant, you will work with sales and station management. Duties will include administrative tasks such as assisting with order entry, creating marketing materials, pulling weekly and daily reports, and providing back up to other station sales assistants.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Accurate order entry and revisions in Wide Orbit for broadcast and digital
• Assisting with copy entry and revisions in Wide Orbit
• Support Research with creation of sales one-sheets
• Act as liaison between WPTA Sales, Traffic, and Marketing.
• Provide support to Sales Management
• Assist in the handling of resolving billing discrepancies.
• Ability to perform at a high level, multitask efficiently and meet deadlines in this fast-paced environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Sales Assistant must have good communication skills and be able to interface with the sales team and station management.
• Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
• Broadcast or digital sales experience preferred
• Proficiency with Wide Orbit Traffic and Media Sales, PowerPoint, Word and Excel preferred.
• Must be highly organized, dependable, and detailed oriented
• Strong mathematical and problem solving skills required
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gke184-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.