WLOS/WMYA is seeking a detail oriented Sales Assistant who has strong written and oral communication skills.
• Creation of PowerPoint presentations, database management, and sales report maintenance
• Input and maintain orders, including revisions due to program changes
• Efficiently work with the team of Marketing Consultants/Management team
• Effectively work with sales team in obtaining creative materials and generate support materials for local/digital sales presentations
• Various administrative duties and contract management
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• Skilled with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word Duties
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
• Learn to perform work using OSi or Wide Orbit traffic systems, Matrix, MediaLine, Ad Connections, Sell CRM, Google Analytics and Outlook
• Great attention to detail and strong organization skills are essential
• Strong analytical ability and understanding of data-driven systems
• Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
• Able to work directly with clients on resolving issues with professionalism and patience
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6pnxj-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.