Regional Sales Assistant
WKRG News 5, a dominant Nexstar CBS affiliate located in the beautiful Gulf Coast, seeks a Receptionist/Sales Assistant at the Mobile location. The Receptionist/Sales Assistant works with an established Sales Department and is the voice of the station for all outside callers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Greets and provides customer service to visitors
• Answers and routes telephone calls
• Takes phone messages for other personnel
• Accepts packages from couriers and prepares packages for shipment
• Performs clerical functions for front desk and Sales Department
• Assist Sales Department with order entry
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• High School Diploma.
• Minimum one year's experience in clerical support or administrative assistance, preferable in the sales or media fields
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Receptionist/Sales Assistant must be able to sit, reach, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. The Receptionist/Sales Assistant must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment or items weighing up to 25 pounds.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv191m-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.