Digital Sales Manager
Part-Time Production Assistant
WISN-TV has an opening for a Part-Time Production Assistant. We are looking for a team player who understands the flexible schedule that the broadcast industry requires to join our production crew. This person will be responsible for TV set and location lighting as well as floor directing.
• Floor direct high-paced newscasts and other studio productions
• Light in studio and on location
• Studio maintenance (changing studio lights, moving sets, cleaning)
• Essential job functions include lifting (occasionally heavy) and climbing a ladder
• Previous lighting, floor directing and production experience preferred
• Previous live production experience preferred
• Related military experience will be considered
• Must have a good attitude, be willing to learn, and be a team player
• Must be able to problem solve quickly, communicate and work well under pressure and tight deadlines
• Attention to detail a must
• Must have a valid Wisconsin driver's license
• Must be able to adjust to a flexible schedule that may include evenings, early mornings, weekends, and holidays
• Degree in broadcast production, communications, technical theater or similar or equivalent work experience preferred
• Equivalent military training from Defense Information School (DINFOS) and associated experience will be considered.
Hearst Television, a subsidiary of Hearst, owns and operates local television and radio stations serving 26 media markets across 39 states reaching over 21 million U.S. television households.