National Sales Assistant - WGCL
NATIONAL SALES ASSISTANT (HYBRID) - WGCL
Would you like to work in the #6 market in a city with a thriving economy and a vibrant culture? WGCL and WPCH in Atlanta, Georgia provides the community with award winning local news coverage, dedicated community service, and effective marketing solutions for area businesses. Come to Atlanta for the opportunity. The energy. The chance to dream where there's space to contribute. Where creatives, universities, entrepreneurs, and the world's biggest brands intersect. Atlanta has a unique culture all its own with a young population, a bustling city center packed with urban parks and amenities, and famously walkable neighborhoods.
The National Sales Assistant role is a blend of administrative, computer, and sales support duties. This role is the connector between the station and national advertising agencies. You will have daily interaction with agencies and provide them excellent customer service guiding advertising schedules from start to finish. Gray Atlanta offers flexibility in your work schedule, top benefits, and career advancement. This is a hybrid position.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- 40% Enters and confirms national sales orders
- 20% Works and maintains all pre-empts and make-goods
- 20% Maintains and updates national account files and database, including but not only the FCC public files
- 20% Researches and resolves log discrepancies
Previous sales/service support or office experience. Experience in broadcast media or digital media preferred.
- Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft software including Excel, Outlook, Word, and Wide Orbit
- Strong organization and phone skills
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and communicate diplomatically with all clients, viewers, and local representatives.
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0z4q1-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.