Peoria, Illinois is the largest city on the Illinois River. Its beautiful riverfront is home to dozens of festivals and events year-round. The Peoria Civic Center hosts a variety of entertainment productions from top-selling musicians, Broadway musicals, and even Monster trucks! Sports fans are also right at home in Peoria which is home to both minor league baseball and hockey teams.
WEEK-TV is seeking a motivated individual to work in our Sales Department. Quincy Media Inc. will be interviewing applicants for the position of National Sales Assistant beginning immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• Processing (data entry) of national sales orders for multiple stations
• Assist in maintaining contracts currently on-air
• Follow Up on receivables and other communication with key advertisers and agencies
• Communicating effectively with national sales reps
• Assist with reports
• The ideal candidate will have strong computer skills/knowledge of Microsoft Office. A college degree is preferred. Following is a brief description of additional requirements and duties
Interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', we encourage you to upload your resume and cover letter
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d97xj7-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.