WB Games Montréal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks a Systems Administrator.
Reporting directly to the Manager of IT, Network and Infrastructure, the role of the Systems Administrator will be 2nd and 3rd level support for the Montreal Studio.
To excel in this role, you must be self-motivated, and have in-depth knowledge of Active Directory, SQL, System Center, PowerShell, Automation, Exchange, Office 365, Atlassian Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, Crowd, Okta, etc. In addition, knowledge of IP networking (Cisco), LAN / WAN architecture, VMware, Netapp, Computer security (Intrusion prevention systems), Perforce are great assets for this position.
As a key member of the candidate's IT team, you will work in a highly dynamic environment and interact with the game developer teams and other members of the IT team to provide excellent technical service to the Montreal studio.
• Participate in implementing all servers, systems, and infrastructure technologies.
• Level 2 and 3 support for Microsoft, Atlassian and Perforce technologies.
• Investigate existing and new technologies in accordance with future plans and agreed projects.
• Work closely within the IT team to implement new technologies.
• Participate in maintaining and administering the existing infrastructure.
• Provide and maintain updated documentation for all systems supported.
• Participating in Montreal projects
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Collegial level degree in IT or more
• Bilingualism (French/English) - Mandatory
• Minimum of 5 years as a Microsoft specialist or equivalent working primarily with the following technologies: Active Directory, Exchange, O365, SQL Server, PowerShell.
• Minimum of 3 years working with infrastructure (Servers, storage, network, virtualization, etc.)
• Knowledge of Atlassian Jira
• Proven ability to implement new technology and carry out 3rd line support.
• An understanding of and an interest in emerging technologies and industry standards.
• Experience with the following technologies: Netapp, PKI, VMWare.
• Experience with Cloud SaaS, IaaS, with AWS, Azure, etc.
• Experience with Version Control software (i.e. Perforce)
• Management of a NAS or SAN solution.
• E xcellent customer service skills, be a leader, be a team player, be motivated, responsible, dynamic, punctual, and enjoy solving problems and coaching others.
• Willing to work outside of the standard working hours
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqo41z-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.