WB Games Boston is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join the Game of Thrones: Conquest mobile team. You will play an integral role in developing the product roadmap, collaborating with key stakeholders to prioritize features and initiatives to achieve our goals. As product owner of large features and initiatives, you will define business goals and work collaboratively with others to guide their implementation.
Our ideal candidate has worked on multiple mobile games in a product management role and has a passion for games. You come equipped with an inquisitive mindset, consumer focus, and product management best practices. This position is ideal for those looking to work on the world's best brands in an entrepreneurial and agile role.
• Work directly with Product Development to prioritize the product roadmap, develop tests, and measure the impact of product changes
• Collaborate with Product Leadership to define, design and manage features that support our strategic goals
• Establish and drive KPI targets for features and initiatives
• Leverage in-house analytics to derive insights and develop hypotheses to aid in decision making or run experiments
• Monitor product performance of owned features and a category of our KPIs
• Work with internal consumer insights team to conduct consumer testing
• Identify, analyze, and present best practices for feature development and optimization
• Drive competitive reviews of external games and translate best practices into actionable product strategy and tactical roadmaps
• 3+ years of experience in games product management
• Will consider high performing product managers with deep mobile app experience, but preference is someone with mobile games experience
• Deep understanding of product management at a features/systems level
• Advanced knowledge of free to play mobile business models with a deep understanding of game mechanics and best practices
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
• Quantitative mindset with advanced proficiency in Excel and data analytics software such as Tableau or Looker
• Significant understanding of KPIs and how to they drive engagement, retention, and monetization
• Record of accomplishments driving game feature development or live operations
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkwo08-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.