Salt Lake City, UT
Avalanche, a division of WB Games Inc., is seeking a Senior Producer to join a growing team supporting our upcoming game, Hogwarts Legacy, a new, open world, action RPG set in the Wizarding World. The Senior Producer will coordinate with internal studio departments and external development support services to assist in ensuring the timely, high quality delivery of new game systems, features, and content.
On a day-to-day basis, the Senior Producer will be accountable for production support, tracking assigned tasks related to game development, including responsibilities such as coordinating with team leads and directors, managing backlog reports, preparing project related documentation and assisting with live game updates. Other coordination duties include, following up on action items determined in meetings, running meetings and taking notes, end of sprint reviews and retrospectives, as well as other duties as specified by management.
• Support the Executive Producer by overseeing the operations of the team while ensuring process is followed, identifying areas of improvement, and improving team efficiency
• Maintain high-level planning documentation, including Backlog and Roadmap, ensuring they have been reviewed by the appropriate parties and prioritized appropriately
• Lead production for multiple disciplines and feature teams as specified by manager
• Provide project updates and clear project communication on a regular basis to studio leadership and external stakeholders
• Regularly measure project and team performance in JIRA and eazyBI
• Coordinate with Producers and cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
• Identify project risks and manage solutions
• 7+ years production experience in video game industry with increasing responsibility
• 5+ years console game development experience
• Strong project and time management and leadership skills with the ability to focus on priorities, problem solving, multi-tasking, and meeting deadlines
• Passion for standardized processes and analyzing pipelines
• Excellent written, oral, and email communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented attitude
• Ability to work under tight schedules in a high-stress environment
• Experience working with agile software tools and agile project management processes
• Proficiency with JIRA and Microsoft Excel, Project, and PowerPoint required. Unreal 4 and Maya experience is a plus
• Must be an avid gamer, with familiarity with current console games
• Agile or PMP Certification is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2m7w-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.