Senior AI Programmer
WB Games Montréal seeks a Senior Gameplay Systems Programmer to work closely with designers and the Gameplay Lead to design and implement various gameplay systems.
• Work closely with designers, artists, and other programmers to create a great player experience.
• Collaborate with members of the team to build sustainable, performant and maintainable technologies and code.
• Play an active role in supporting the game, addressing both low level and high level issues.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
Work Experience Requirements
• 6+ years of experience in game development.
• Fluent in C++.
• Strong mathematics skills (linear algebra and trigonometry).
• Experience in the design and implementation of various game systems, including game object management, serialization of data and network replication.
• Experience with multi-threaded programming paradigms and optimization.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline is preferred.
• Superior game engineering experience
• Excellent error correction and optimization skills
• Strong communication skills
• Strong mathematical skills
• Experience with Unreal Engine is a plus
• Passion for video games
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Strong desire to build and maintain robust and innovative software
• Accuracy and autonomy
• Ability to work under minimal supervision.