WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks a Senior QA Data Analyst.
The Analyst is responsible for building and maintaining dashboards and reports from various data sources to support QA Department performance tracking and efficiency. they will assist in verifying, analyzing, and visualizing game data, and communicating insights to development team stakeholders, production stakeholders and the QA department. The Senior QA Data Analyst will also assist in task management for the QA Analytics team and serve as a resource for testers.
• update reports, tools and dashboards
• Detect problems and document them in our bug management system
• Mentoring on the use of tools or software
• Verify and analyze game data
• Create reports on game data and visualization
• Create and update documentation
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
Work Experience Requirements
• Diploma or certificate in a relevant field (e.g. computer science, statistics, engineering, mathematics, economics, etc.) and/or successful completion of post-secondary mathematics and statistics courses, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 2 years in a similar position
• Experience with relational databases and building SQL queries
• Strong Excel proficiency
• Experience working with large datasets and mastery of data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker or equivalent)
• Proven communication and data communication skills
• Understanding the software development cycle
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience in quality assurance testing is an asset
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to work very autonomously and to use one's own initiative
• Assume responsibility for the quality of reports and timeline commitments
• Strive for continuous improvement in the reporting process
• Excellent communication skills in French (spoken and written)
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1954-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.