Full Time Job
Sales Account / Partner Manager, Console Game
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, a division of Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group, is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all current and future platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third party game titles.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a fast growing, dynamic business, focused on meeting challenging financial goals in the video game space. This is a newly created role and a key stakeholder within the Asia Publishing Team with the p rimary responsibility to support the Sales Director, Games (Asia) to manage and grow the Licensee physical games business in Japan.
Essential Job Functions:
Account/Partner Management (40%)
• Build/establish a good working local relationship with Japan Licensee partner
• Enthuse/showcase WB products to Japan Licensee, first-party and local brand partner(s)
• Be the liaison between WB Localization team (based in Montreal) and Japan Localization vendor
• Attend local events, tradeshows and have regular planning meetings with Japan Licensee with the goal to maximize sales potential of WB products
Sales/Product Management: (40%)
• Work closely with Sales Planning, International Supply Chain (ISC) in the London office and Burbank HQ to ensure SKU information is communicated to Japan Licensee for their product submission to first-party partners
• Work together with Creative Services in London office to deliver artwork to Japan Licensee for localization and submission to first-party for approvals
• Work closely with Burbank HQ, International Digital Commerce team and first-party partners to support digital content operations and digital commerce sales promotion planning & execution
• Ensure relevant age-rating information is provided to Japan Licensee for CERO ratings application
• Work closely with London office and Japan Licensee partner to ensure WB products / brands are well-communicated across WB-owned social channels in Japan
• Work closely with London office and Game Studios Community teams to execute communication plans, making sure it aligns with product strategy/lifecycle and to support Live Services
• Execute special projects and ad hoc reporting/presentations as requested
• Interface with Warner Media Japan departments/teams to build relationships and ensure executional efficiency of cross-divisional initiatives
Relevant Previous Work Experience
• 5+ years of experience in the capacity of Sales/Key Accounts or Product Manager
• Proven Commercial and Product Marketing experience within the video games industry is highly desired
• Digital commerce & marketing experience with good understanding of supporting product lifecycles and an emphasis on engaging communities is a big plus
• Relevant work experience in a New Release organization
• A deep interest in and demonstrable knowledge of the video games business is helpful to be successful in this role
• Customer focused with a good understanding of marketing and analytical skills to the games business.
• Solid project management skills, with ability to multi-task, prioritize workloads and adhere to tight deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with a keen listening ear, written, oral and presentation skills – to interact effectively with a diverse range of International Territories
• Self-starter, presentable, a relationship builder, able to show initiative and willingness to try new things
• Ability to develop work processes, provide sales analysis and summary reports as necessary
• Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment under time constraints
• Computer proficiency and full working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Good command of spoken and written English and Japanese language is essential.
• BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, or related preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb19jo-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.