About WB Games Montreal
Since its launch in 2010, WB Games Montréal has more than 300 employees and continues to grow and recruit additional talents. Working with some of Warner Bros. Studios' biggest brands, including DC Entertainment, the studio is dedicated to developing triple A videogames.
WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks a Data Analyst, QA.
The Data Analyst, QA is responsible for verifying, analyzing, and visualizing game data, and communicating insights to development team stakeholders, production stakeholders and the QA department. The Data Analyst, QA will also assist in task management for the QA Analytics team and serve as a resource for testers.
• Detect problems and document them in our bug management system
• Verify and analyze game data
• Create reports on game data and visualization
• Communicate findings regularly with different stakeholders
• Act as a point of contact for testers and share appropriate information and insights
• Create and update documentation
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
Work Experience Requirements
• Degree or certificate in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics etc.) and/or successful completion of post-secondary level Math and Statistics courses.
• Proven communication and data reporting skills.
• Working knowledge of database technology and SQL programming.
• Experience working with large datasets and proficient with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker or equivalent).
• Experience working with game design and/or production projects
• Proficient with Excel
• Application of statistical concepts
• Experience in quality assurance testing is an asset
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to work very autonomously
• Assume responsibility for the quality of reports and timeline commitments
• Strive for continuous improvement in the reporting process
• Excellent communication skills in French (spoken and written)
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r716zk-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.