People Partner (Human Resources Business partner)
WB Games Montréal is a video game studio based in Montréal, Canada, focused on developing games that expand the DC universe in the interactive space. We are looking for a People Partner (Human Resources Business Partner) to join our HR team and work closely with our internal clients. As a People partner you will help develop and implement better people management practices, lead the people management initiatives, and act as facilitator for the Management Team.
The People Partner is at the center of the HR function and supports HR programs. People Partners are connected to business units (BU) and work closely with People Leaders and the business to understand a BU's talent strategy, initiatives and/or challenges and then in partnership with the People Solutions team and COEs, strategizes and activates solutions that deliver high impact.
• Supports multiple teams/functions within the studio.
• Creates and activates the implementation strategy for core HR/talent programs.
• Making sure that employees are working in a respectful and healthy working environment where the studio values are respected, and diversity and inclusion is valued.
• Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the studio by offering a daily HR support.
• Develops strong working relationships with stakeholders including Talent Partners Lead, Workforce Administration, COE partners.
• Manage and resolve HR issues including, but not limited to, workforce planning, talent acquisition, employee lifecycle management (onboarding, development employee relations, internal mobility, staff retention) working closely with Talent Leaders, People Solutions, COEs, HRS, ER and Legal as required.
• Work closely with the Talent Partner Leads and Talent Leaders to execute and implement HR-related initiatives such as, talent management, compensation planning, employee development, succession planning, and performance management.
• Work to resolve employee and organizational issues in a proactive and positive manner.
• Interpret and help to implement HR policies, practices and procedures for managers, teams and individual employees that further the mission, values and strategic vision of the studio and the business.
• Bachelor's in Human resources management
• 3-5 years' experience in HR
• Good knowledge of Quebec labour laws/regulations
• Able to work in a high pace, demanding and ever-changing environment.
• Able to think outside the box.
• Able to apply common sense and logic to problems rather than relying on strict procedure.
• Experience with a wide range of HR, critical thinking, and business advisory skills.
• Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow and develop.
• Strong in communicating with others and builds strong relationships with employees.
• Good judgment and ability to balance the needs of the company and employees.
• Good organization and project management skills.
• Must be fluently bilingual in French and English (written and oral)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk32nq-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.