WB Games Montréal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks an Online Systems Programmer to work with its game development team responsible for a AAA title.
As an Online Systems Programmer, this individual will develop, maintain, and optimize cross-platform run-time systems, examples of which includes: connection flows, STUN/TURN server management, and various other low-level online-related sub-systems.
• Develop, maintain and debug efficient run-time systems
• Profile and optimize existing run-time systems and memory systems
• Integrate low level libraries and external code
• Develop and maintain debugging and profiling tools
• Communicate with content creators to gather requirements and identify needed improvements
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
Work Experience Requirements
• 5-8 years of software development experience in the game industry, in online team.
• Experience developing for Xbox One and/or PS4
• 5+ years' experience with C/C++.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• B.S. in Computer Science, or more
• Good communication skills.
• Experience with large-scale console games programming at all stages of the life-cycle, including prototyping, production, and shipping.
• Experience with memory management, multi-threading, cross-platform development
• Experience architecting and debugging large robust systems.
• Experience with profiling tools and optimization techniques.
• Microsoft Visual Studio development environment.
• Familiarity with UE4 engine a plus
• Ability to work well under pressure and hit deadlines.
• Creative, focused, results-oriented, self-motivated, resourceful problem-solver.
• Ability to collaborate with engineers and content creators in an open, team environment.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d91w24-3-87-33-97-42 in your application.