WB Games is a leader in the games industry across all game platforms and mobile devices. Our diverse and inclusive workforce creates and brings to life the most beloved characters, franchises, heroes, and wizards in the world. We are fans of what we make and proud of what we do. We have studios and offices across the globe.
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Live Producer for the Production department.
WBIE currently has an opportunity for a Live Producer to join our External Production group, working on the upcoming MultiVersus game. The Live Producer supports the Senior Producer managing the day-to-day efforts of all projects that he/ she/they are responsible for, including communication between development and the rest of the publishing organization as well as management of at least one Associate Producer or other support staff. This person is highly knowledgeable and deeply rooted in the game development process and drives efforts around build reviews, game design overviews, Games as a Service strategy (includes Alpha and Beta stages), and overall Publishing needs such as QA, Marketing, PR, FPO, Trade, Sales, Legal, Talent Relations, Licensor Relations, Usability and Customer Service, with an emphasis on Live Services for Console/PC/Mobile. Previous Live Operations experience with PC, Console or Mobile titles is required.
The Live PM/Producer ensures that milestones are delivered on time, on budget and completed as per the Development Plan, and that each submission maintains a high standard of quality. He/ She/They are expected to help execute the live plan and lead support from Marketing, PR and Community/Social teams as needed to continue ongoing live service.
The Live PM/Producer is expected to be a self-starter, possess a meticulous attention to detail, and be comfortable handling the fast-paced nature of live and the require diligence for tracking progress for new content and updates. He or she will also take on project lead responsibilities for small projects the team is managing by working directly with Development, QA, Legal and Marketing to drive the project(s) from start to completion in a short period of time.
• Working directly with dev teams on the day-to-day development and production of WBIE product. This will incorporate all phases of project development.
• Reviewing all milestones for quality and gameplay, and routing to third parties as necessary. Ensuring relevant feedback is communicated to Developer and implemented in subsequent deliverables.
• Overseeing the QA and localization process with internal and external vendors, with the assistance of an Associate Producer(s).
• Communicating updates to all necessary team members. This includes but is not limited to weekly production updates, demos, visual presentations, PowerPoint presentations, meeting/conference calls, and site visits to the Developer.
• Supporting the Executive / Senior Producer in other videogame projects as assigned.
• Assisting the Senior Producer in coordinating between various publishing organizational efforts for the title, including Games as a Service, Marketing, PR, Ops by helping to ensure their feedback and suggestions are be taken under consideration by the developer
• Previous Associate Producer or PM/Producer experience or equivalent with game developer or publisher.
• College degree or equivalent preferred.
• Game design/production training a plus.
• 2+ years of experience in PC/Console/Mobile Live Operations.
• 4+ years' experience in console/PC videogame game production; experience shipping console games preferred.
• Extensive knowledge of Jira, Confluence and/or other database software required.
• Previous experience with multiplayer games required.
• A strong background and understanding of GaaS models.
• A strong background and understanding of multi-platform, service-based games is preferred.
• Effective communication with multiple teams is required, including developers, business development, marketing, PR, creative, QA, Exec and more.
• Strong diplomacy and problem-solving skills required in working with internal and external parties to address stakeholder concerns.
• Strong project and time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, solve complex problems, juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Familiarity with GaaS metrics and terms.
• Strong, clear communicator. The ability to communicate with multiple teams is required, including: business development, marketing, PR, creative, QA, and more.
• Deadline driven and detail-oriented – a strategic thinker with a high attention to detail.
• Must excel at following up on task completion, identifying dependencies and disseminating information to staff and management.
• Excellent leadership interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
• Ability to create, maintain, and track comprehensive project schedules.
• Ability to identify and resolve conflicts between budget, schedule and design goals.
• Ability to identify and mitigate risks.
• Ability to work under tight schedules and high-stress environment.
• Enthusiastic, positive, team oriented, and organized.
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Online/internet skills. Experience building complex PowerPoint presentations ideal.
• Experience with Jira required with demonstrated ability to build dashboards and filters using complex queries.
• Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
• Some travel will be required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzp4xn-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.