Senior Producer, Games and Interactive
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We are always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team and bring the next generation of ground-breaking content to life.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, mobile and PC games for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include TT Games, Rocksteady Studios, WB Games Boston, NetherRealm Studios, Monolith Productions, WB Games Montreal, WB Games San Francisco, WB Games New York and Playdemic.
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Live Producer for the Production department.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) currently has an opportunity for a Producer to join our External Production group. The Producer will support the Senior Producer and Executive Producer in managing the day-to-day efforts of all projects that he or she is responsible for, including communication between development and the rest of the publishing organization. This person is highly knowledgeable and deeply rooted in the game development process and drives efforts around build reviews, game design overviews, Games as a Service strategy (includes Alpha and Beta stages), and overall Publishing needs such as QA, Marketing, PR, FPO, Trade, Sales, Legal, Talent Relations, Licensor Relations, Usability and Customer Service, with an emphasis on Live Services for Console/PC/Mobile.
The Producer will help to ensure that milestones are delivered on time, on budget and are completed as per the Development Plan, and that each submission maintains a high standard of quality. He or she may work closely with the Manager of Legal and Business Affairs to identify any legal and compliance issues. He or she may also collaborate with and provide support to the Marketing, PR and Community/Social teams as needed. He or she may work with legal and studio service groups to coordinate voice-over script recording and talent scheduling.
The Producer is expected to be a self-starter, possess a meticulous attention to detail, and be comfortable with configuring and troubleshooting game console and PC setups. He or she will also take on project lead responsibilities for small projects the team is managing by working directly with Development, QA, Legal and Marketing to drive the project(s) from start to completion in a short period of time.
• Working directly with dev teams on the day-to-day development and production of WBIE product. This will incorporate all phases of project development.
• Reviewing all milestones for quality and gameplay, and routing to third parties as necessary. Ensuring relevant feedback is communicated to Developer and implemented in subsequent deliverables.
• Overseeing the QA and localization process with internal and external vendors, with the assistance of an Associate Producer(s).
• Communicating updates to all necessary team members. This includes but is not limited to weekly production updates, demos, visual presentations, PowerPoint presentations, meeting/conference calls, and site visits to the Developer.
• Supporting the Executive / Senior Producer in other videogame projects as assigned.
• Assisting the Senior Producer in coordinating between various publishing organizational efforts for the title, including Games as a Service, Marketing, PR, Ops by helping to ensure their feedback and suggestions are be taken under consideration by the developer
• Previous Associate Producer or Producer experience or equivalent with game developer or publisher.
• 5+ years' experience in console/PC videogame game production; experience shipping console games necessary.
• Extensive knowledge of Jira, Confluence and/or other database software required.
• A strong background and understanding of multi-platform, competitive FPS video game production preferred.
• A strong background and understanding of GaaS models.
• A strong background in large-scale game development and game production preferred.
• Experience working with licensing entities preferred
• Multi-language localization experience preferred
• Previous experience with multiplayer games preferred
• College degree or equivalent preferred.
• Game design/production training a plus.
• Effective communication with multiple teams is required, including: developers, business development, marketing, PR, creative, QA, Exec and more
• Strong diplomacy and problem-solving skills required in working with internal and external parties to address stakeholder concerns
• Strong project and time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, solve complex problems, juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Familiarity with GaaS metrics and terms
• Strong, clear communicator. The ability to communicate with multiple teams is required, including: business development, marketing, PR, creative, QA, and more
• Deadline driven and detail-oriented – a strategic thinker with a high attention to detail
• Must excel at following up on task completion, identifying dependencies and disseminating information to staff and management
• Excellent leadership interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to create, maintain, and track comprehensive project schedules
• Ability to identify and resolve conflicts between budget, schedule and design goals
• Ability to identify and mitigate risks
• Ability to work under tight schedules and high-stress environment
• Enthusiastic, positive, team oriented, and organized
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Online/internet skills.
• Experience building complex PowerPoint presentations ideal.
• Experience with Jira required with demonstrated ability to build dashboards and filters using complex queries.
• Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
• Some travel will be required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88z6x-18-204-48-64-42 in your application.