Senior Systemic Gameplay Programmer
About WB Games Montreal
Since its launch in 2010, WB Games Montréal has more than 300 employees and continues to grow and recruit additional talents. Working with some of Warner Bros. Studios' biggest brands, including DC Entertainment, the studio is dedicated to developing triple A videogames .
WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks a Gameplay Backend Programmer to work closely with designers and the Gameplay Lead to design, explore, and implement various gameplay backed systems and TRC.
• Work closely with designers, artists, and other engineers to create a great player experience.
• Collaborate with members of the team to build sustainable, performant and maintainable technologies and code.
• Play an active role in supporting the game, addressing both low level and high level issues.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
Work Experience Requirements
• 6+ years of experience in game development.
• Fluent in C++.
• Experience in the design and implementation of various game backend systems, including high-level online support, TRC, trophies management, etc.
• Experience with async programming paradigms.
• Experience with Unreal Engine is a plus.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline is preferred.
• Willing and able to provide mentorship for junior engineers.
• Ability to communicate with designers and other programming departments (UI, systems).
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.