Game Designer (Contract)
About WB Games Montreal
Since its launch in 2010, WB Games Montréal has more than 300 employees and continues to grow and recruit additional talents. Working with some of Warner Bros. Studios' biggest brands, including DC Entertainment, the studio is dedicated to developing triple A videogames.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
WB Games Montréal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks a Game Designer with experience designing puzzles to work closely with other departments in bringing fun and challenging puzzles to life.
• Work closely with game, level, technical and narrative departments to create unique puzzle ideas for a variety of gameplay contexts, using existing systems.
• Oversee work-in-progress puzzles and make recommendations for improvements.
• Take feedback and iterate as required.
• Keep the player's experience as the primary quality target.
Work experience requirements:
• Experience in puzzle design and implementation on at least 1 shipped AAA title.
• Some experience with Unreal 4 and JIRA preferred.
• Understanding of game design concepts and principles, including system, economic,
• Ability to express game design in a verbal, written, and visual manner to align different departments.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.