Senior Cinematic VFX Artist
WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), is looking to hire a Cinematic animator to work closely with the Lead Animator & Animation Director. The Animator will help to create and polish high-quality facial animations for the Cinematic Pipeline: which features, Pcap (Performance Capture) and Key Framed animation.
• Will be required to create high-quality animation assets that fit the style, and aesthetic of the game.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Must be able to offer creative input on assigned tasks.
• Must be Self-Motivated.
• Must be Autonomous.
• 3 + years of industry experience.
• At least 1 published game preferably Xbox One or PS4.
• Applies high-level problem solving to animation challenges.
• Proven excellence in realistic Hand-keyed and Mocap (Motion Capture) animation.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• 3D art degree with an emphasis in character keyframe animation or equivalent work experience.
• Preferred software experience: Maya, Motion Builder.
• Excellent key Frame and Mocap animation skills.
• Good understanding of animation theory and technique.
• Good understanding of game development process and limitations (an asset).
• An understanding of character animation pipelines (an asset).
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Able to work well under pressure and deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
• A positive attitude and a desire to bring new ideas to the team.
• Passion for making and playing great games, with an awareness of current titles and industry trends.
• Portfolio/Demo Reel
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d931wk-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.