Senior Gameplay Systems Programmer
Buildmaster (Release specialist)
WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks a Build Master (Release Specialist) to join our talented software development team in this exciting time of growth. Reporting to the Team Lead, the Build Master will be responsible for establishing a framework that can be reused on many projects to create a consistent and reliable process for source control and build systems. The Build Master will work closely with testers, developers, and producers throughout the game development cycle.
• Responsible for automating and maintaining build and deployment process across multiple platforms
• Responsible for automating and maintaining a continuous build process
• Responsible for the installers for the company's product line
• Will help in deployment of our solution at customer's site.
• Will ensure daily production support.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
Work Experience Requirements
• At least 5 years' experience in software development.
• Experience with automated build tools and processes.
• Proficient with Windows Development Tools: Visual Studio.
• Experience with source control systems such as Perforce, Git or SVN.
• Experience with Windows installers based installations, and tools used to build them.
• Experience with any development languages such as C# and Java is a must have, and C++ is a strong plus
• Strong work experience with scripting languages, specifically Python or Perl.
• Experience with game production pipelines is an asset
• Experience working with Team City is an asset
• Experience with build systems using Unreal Engine is an asset
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• DEC or equivalent.
• Outstanding communication.
• Customer-experience driven.
• Creativity and autonomy.
• Analytical skills and detail-oriented.
• Dynamic and a team player.
• Organization skills.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.