WB Games Montréal seeks an accounting technician to join its Finance Team! The position will report to the Senior Manager, Finance and will be responsible of assisting the finance team and its internal and external partners. The role will be responsible for operational activities of the business unit including the accounts payables processes and month-end activities. The role will also participate in government tax credit claims preparation and financial reporting.
• Manage account payables cycle, including purchase order requisition, invoice coding, payment verifications and other related services
• Participate in monthly closing activities including accruals and cost allocations
• Support operating budget and monthly forecasts submission process, including data entry and validation.
• Prepare schedules and supporting documents for tax credits claims and governmental audits
• Communicate by e-mail and by telephone with vendors and internal central departments to make necessary follow-ups.
• Participate in processes improvement effort
• Assume other administrative tasks as required by the Manager.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Post-secondary education in accounting
• Organized and structured
• Excellent oral/written communication skills in French and English.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
• Dedicated team player
• General knowledge of accounting principles.
• Must be able to work autonomously
• Experience with SAP is an asset.
• Knowledge of the video games industry is an asset.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv160j-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.