At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
A little bit about our team:
The Warner Music Artist & Fan Experiences Group functions as a centralized, in-house creative agency for the Warner Recorded Music roster as well as for third party artists who need our expertise. This team is responsible for the development of programs to grow 1) fan engagement across digital, social, gaming and emerging platforms,
cultural resonance, and 3) revenue for artists. This happens through merchandising, ticketing, subscriptions, content, collaborations, and more. Turning label and artist goals into ''must-have'' experiences for fans.
Warner Music Artist & Fan Experiences is a global team with a simple ethos: put the Artist at the center. Our team is made up of marketers, strategists, graphic designers, and engineers. We are creative and detail-obsessed. Above all, we are music fans - unabashed, enthusiastic music fans. We are passionate champions of our artists, and we work tirelessly to deliver for them every album cycle, every tour, every day.
We are flexible, agile and strategic. Our global sales and marketing teams provide a broad suite of expert commercial and marketing knowledge. We utilize the latest digital marketing technology, develop infrastructure and execute strategy through consumer analytics, email marketing and CRM expertise that turns the artist goals into memorable experiences for fans.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Senior Vice President, Fan Experiences leads a team of producers across experiential marketing, Tour, VIP, merchandise, content and design. This team develops strategies to grow the artist's brand and business in the marketplace. The SVP will oversee the ideation, conceptualization and production of bold and innovative experiences that drive fan engagement, cultural resonance, and revenue for artists across the Warner Music Group roster. You will collaborate with the entire Label staff supporting that artist -- Executives, Product Managers, Business Affairs, Marketers, A&R. You will also work closely with the Artist and their representation, Managers, Agents, Lawyers to extend the artists brand into the marketplace with outside brand partnerships, merchandising and content collaborations.
Here you'll get to:
• Bring deep production expertise and understanding of the fan experience into creative ideation across all record labels
• Conceptualize creative and innovative fan experiences that deliver on the marketing and business growth goals across the roster
• Lead a team of producers to ensure successful execution of programs in partnership with artist, label, partners, and Artist Experiences squads.
• Optimize fan experiences for business impact
• Successfully deliver fan-centric experiences that create loyalty between fans and artists
• Understand the impact of programs and communicate value delivered to appropriate stakeholders
• Foster close, positive relationships with artists and artist management
• You are an inclusive leader and motivate team members
• You have a deep understanding of fans and shaping culture
• You are passionate about music and have experience working with talent
• You are a strategic thinker and creative producer
• You have strong leadership and relationship building
• You enjoy solving problems, working effectively with cross functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced setting that is constantly evolving.
• You are an effective communicator who can convey information efficiently at various levels of leadership and bring people together around a common goal and objective
• You have excellent time management, follow-up, and organizational skills with ability to prioritize workload, and a strong attention to detail.
• You are self-motivated, able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
• You enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and embrace change
• You are results oriented and focused on outcomes
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Bachelor's degree in related field, from an accredited college or university preferred
• 12+ years experience working in marketing and production in the music and/or entertainment industry.
• 12+ years in experiential, merchandising, & content experience or comparable relevant business experience.
• 8+ years Management experience
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels. As well as consumer brands such as Songkick the live music app, EMP the merchandise e-tailer, and UPROXX the youth culture destination.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4j0xy-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.