Job Title: Sr. Coordinator, Licensing Administration
A little bit about our team:
The Visual Media Licensing department represents recorded music sync rights for Warner Music Group's (WMG's) artists and offers clients a comprehensive sync licensing service. They work to serve WMG's extensive catalog and the company's frontline record labels by strategically developing new opportunities in film, television, advertising, video games, and new media.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate and further develop your talents with latitude for independent judgment and decisions. This role will directly report to the Senior Manager of Licensing Administration and will be working closely with the licensing team as we collectively carry out our routine priorities to meet monthly targets. There will also be daily interaction with external sync clients and other departments within WMG. This position will positively impact the team by being organized, proactive, and an active contributor to the sync department by integrating an upbeat approach to multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
Here you'll get to:
• Prepare sync licenses and invoices for the use of WMG sound recordings in various visual media with an assigned client list
• Analyze, review and resolve license revision requests with clients.
• Track outstanding license executions and receipt of license fees, royalties and other payments from clients
• Maintain databases
• Generate artist and label sync history reports
• Maintain spreadsheets and reporting functions
• Support the Visual Media Licensing team with administrative assistance
• Conduct research projects and present findings to the greater team
• Gain access to a wealth of knowledge of the music industry and the sync business from industry
• Effectively communicate with all colleagues and clients in a manner consistent with WMG's Code of Conduct and core values
• Ability to digest materials/documents being able to recognize and extract critical data
• Perform all tasks necessary to complete the essential duties and responsibilities of the position
• Possess general computer skills and an understanding of general business practices
• Demonstrate a high level of interpersonal and customer service skills
• Possess a strong work ethic and advanced communication skills (written and verbal)
• Exceptional organizational skills and high attention to detail
• Adhere to deadlines, execute tasks and handle multiple, diverse assignments while producing quality work with accountability
• Productive time manager, and flexible and adaptable through change
• Demonstrate ability to be innovative and suggest change or improvements related to department
• Creatively proactive, strategic, and analytical
• Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information in a professional and appropriate manner
We'd love it if you also had:
• Previous experience with Tableau, Docusign, or Google Workplace
• A minimum of three years of proven experience in the music or entertainment business preferably in sync licensing with some clearance or licensing experience
• A baccalaureate degree with a major in music [music business preferred] or equivalent experience
$16.00 to $27.00 Hourly
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Links to relevant documents:
2024 Benefits At A Glance final.pdf
EVerify Participation Poster.pdf
Right To Work - English.pdf
Right to Work - Spanish.pdf
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7px79-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.