WMG's top priority is the safety and wellbeing of its team members, artists and songwriters across the globe. In response to COVID-19, WMG is fully committed to helping its people balance their home and life commitments with flexible working options, virtual wellness sessions, and more. WMG strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for all US new employees, prior to the commencement of employment. If you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of your vaccination as part of your new employee onboarding process, subject to our legal obligation to make reasonable accommodations in certain limited circumstances.
At Warner Music Group we're all about our people. Our global company is made up of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We believe in each individual's value and encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music – at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart by embracing innovation – an integral part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the most influential forces in culture today.
Job Title: Paid Media Marketing Manager
Why this could be your next big break:
You will be able to establish and implement Paid Media Strategies for our roster in order to take them to another level, focus on a cost effective philosophy and explore different platforms to monetize our content.
Here you'll get to:
• You will work closely and collaboratively with the Associate Director of Marketing and the label's marketing agency to develop paid media strategies that support the respective goals and reach for artist and single/album releases.
• You will advise on budget optimizations and efficiencies to help reach artist KPIs and performance goals.
• You will collect performance data, conduct in-depth analyses, and make recommendations based on data driven conclusions.
• You will oversee the buildout of all paid media assets such as working with graphic design agencies to create ''Available Now'' assets assuring they are aligned with the digital platform's creative best practices.
• You will build and maintain the CRM database of artist fans for retargeting. purposes.
• You will maintain a high level of knowledge of key competitors, best practices and new paid media tools.
• You will create and maintain a constant feedback loop via weekly updates and monthly reporting documents to Associate Director of Marketing and Label Managers.
• You will design, implement and report on various measurement studies to drive incremental improvements across all KPIs and assure ROI for paid media investment of the label.
• You will work with various digital platforms in order to create creative and unique paid media campaigns that use their current ad product priority.
• Bachelor's Degree with focus on marketing, analytics or advertising preferred
• Loves music and understands the ''fan'' mentality
• Understanding of music consumer behavior and social media engagement
• Deep experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Tik Tok Ads Manager, Google Ads, etc. such as creating campaigns, optimizing, and post analysis
• Previous experience with social media analytics and KPIs
• Strong sense of aesthetic and branding for paid ads
• Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
• You have experience either working in or managing media agencies
• Explicit attention to detail
• Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey information effectively across multiple levels of management and cross departmental
• Able to thrive in a very time sensitive capacity
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience working in analytic focused roles
• Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years experience working in paid media (Social media, Google)
With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the ''Apply'' link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7k5mp-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.